• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite K.K. Slider song?

K.K Love Song!
Enjoyed visiting Punchy as I could hear this. :3

Last edited:
Oh boy I love KK Jongara, KK Disco, Space KK, and lastly Bubblegum KK. Therye all pretty catchy and smooth.

Top three are:
3rd: Drive (It's a secret song that only plays when you make an invalid request.)
2nd: K.K. ?tude
1st: K.K. Flamenco
Good lord I love K.K. Flamenco! It's so catchy!

K.K. Synth, absolute favourite.

Other favourites: K.K. ?tude, K.K. Lament, Neapolitan, Marine Song 2001.

Not sure I'm even playing any of these in my mayor's house. I always match the music to the feel of the room.

Hypno K.K., My Place, Forest Life, Stale Cupcakes and Bubblegum K.K.

There are a good amount of tracks that I like. I've forgotten all of them, so I'll just list a few:

K.K. Bubblegum - I absolutely love this track! It's just so cheerful and innocent. It's on my Stereo most of the time in my Animal Crossing: New Leaf house.

Two Days Ago - Again. Another great track. It has an element of sadness to it, but I like those kind of songs. Loved it since I heard it on Wild World.

Forest Life - Very nostalgic song. It's got a memorable tune.

Only Me - Also a song with a hint of sadness in it. It's not too over the top, but it's still very nice. That's why I like this track.

These are just a couple I can remember.

Back