• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

*bows* pleased to meet you!

pirateprincess

Bells
Hi, guys!

I'm Doris and I haven't played AC in years probably as I got my mom hooked on it (sorry not sorry :cool:) and ended up giving her my copy but after seeing the amiibo update I really wanted to start playing again so I got a second copy, haha. While resetting for a nice layout I found this forum and decided to join as the AC community seems super nice :blush: (I'm part of another fandom with LOADS of drama so this is rather refreshing, haha!)

Anyways, I'm pumped to start playing again cause this game probably is one of the cutest, most relaxing ones ever - can't wait to meet y'all :D

Last edited:
Hi Doris, nice to meet you!
I got back into AC:NL after the update too, it made me sad that I ever stopped playing in the first place :p
I'm sure you'll like it here though, generally everyone is super nice!

Welcome, make yourself at home!

I too picked the game back up after the update (well, more recently than back then) but I'm having a ball playing again. Hopefully it's as refreshing for you now as it was before!

Welcome to the Bell Tree! Luckily most of the community is really kind here, so I hope you enjoy it here!

Back