• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where do the Special Characters Live?

Mink777

Bells
Where do the Special Characters Live? This question has been sprinting around my mind since I first played New Leaf. Especially since Isabelle mentions she has a room when you start up a new town.

I would say that they would live somewhere around the HH Showcase since the area is so wide open.

Where do you think that the special characters, such as Isabelle and Tom Nook, live?

well now that HHD is a thing i imagine all the NPCs live around there but idk if HHD is canon in new leaf so idk. my next best guess is they live out of town so they have to take the train, but some NPCs say they live in town...so i have to agree with you with the HH showcase.

I've always assumed there's apartments above their respective stores such as for kick's and able sisters, I have no clue about others such as KK Slider and Isabel. It would be fun to be able to have apartments in the 'urban' area of ac towns in the next gen.

Rover is a train hopping hobo tho, there's no denying that.

I never looked at it in such detail lol I never thought of where Isabelle would be living lol.
I would assume she lives in the City Hall because she is always there whenever I go no matter how late or early lol

Epic ideas by everyone so far, so much thought and detail have gone into these thoughts and comments hehe. Have any of you thought that maybe, just maybe that they're just a figment of our (in-game) imagination? So they don't technically need "a place" to live.

I really don't know, but I made a special character house in my Cherish town. It would have been fun to make the other houses the same. That would be 24 rooms to decorate for the special characters. Mine only has Gracie, Blathers, Reese and Cyyus, Dr. Shrunk, Booker and Copper, and Brewster. It would be fun to make rooms for the others as well. Then they would have a place to go home to after work. Lol.

Back