• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can Someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biibii

pudding dog.
Apple 🍎
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0713-6060-7729
Rainbow Star Fragment
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Flower Glow Wand
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
So I'm having some issues launching homebrew on my Nintendo which is a big dealio because ive spent like all day trying to install it. The files are all there and everything is good but as soon as I click the "nedwill <3" file it goes through a few of the screens, says "hombrew robpin is ready" freezes, then goes back to the 3ds main menu. What am I doing wrong???? Sorry if this isn't allowed I'm not sure if it was or wasn't.

Unfortunately, hacking topics aren't allowed here :( You can perhaps google for answers?

Last edited:
Like Arize said, hacking discussion isn't allowed.

Without saying too much, make sure that you downloaded the correct stuff. A lot of people had this problem and it turned out to be the same thing. The pinned guide on Reddit saves lives.

Can't say too much, but retry multiple times and then check what files you need but don't have. Like Arize said, we can't discuss hacking at all on this forum. Sorry!!

Last edited:
Guys, please report threads that go against the rules so they can be properly addressed and/or closed by the staff, as giving rule reminders without reporting doesn't really help anything. We'd also appreciate it if specific methods to obtain hacking tutorials weren't posted here, as this isn't much different than directly linking them which is against our rules regarding prohibited content.

Thanks.

Hello all. Please also remember that posting links to information about how to hack can earn you a warning. For more information, please read our rules here. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back