• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gala

Jennyrae

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So I'm wondering why Gala isn't more popular than she is. She's adorable imo and has a pretty decent house. I also think she's like the cutest pig in Animal Crossing... do people just not like pigs?

I thought the same thing, I was so surprised that she isn't tier 1. I guess people just don't like piggies, oh well more for me!

I used to think Gala was really cute, but I also don't like her anymore for some reason :/ I don't know what it is. Maybe it really is just because she's a pig.. :( But she's definitely not ugly. I also think Lucy is one of the cuter pigs, but I just prefer other species.

i love all the piggos. gala is my second fav after agnes but i think its that they're not really memorable? like for some reason i just forget abt them lol

I really like Gala, too! Although pigs are one of my favourite animals. I hope to get her in my town at some point. :)

aQszRSo.jpg
Yup,take it from someone who has a town full of pigs....most people just don't like 'em.I'm not sure if it's because they equate video game pigs to real life pigs(pigs are generally considered to be dirty and spending most of their time wallowing around in mud)or they just don't like the way they look in the game.It's probably a little of both.As for Gala,I also think she's the cutest pig in the game and that's why I see a lot of player's towns with their Marshals and Dianas but if they have a pig,it's Gala.As a matter of fact,that's sort of how I got my Gala.I bought a used copy of New Leaf to use as a cycling town and there was an existing save file still on it and that town had a bunch of popular villagers in it,plus Gala.

If they were designed to be smaller, like the cub sizes, the pigs would be more popular. I think they seem too big. They should not be as big as the bears and horses. Gala is cute, and I like having her in HDD.

I LOVE Gala! She was in my town a while ago and she's one of my dreamies, she moved out but now she's in my sister's town, and she loves Gala as well! I was surprised to find that she wasn't very popular.

I adore Gala. I went out of my way to adopt her into my main town and have had her for close to two year now, and she's never, ever leaving. Something about the sweet demeanor of the Normal type villagers coupled with her light pink coloring, big blue eyes, and flower crown seems to fitting to me, and I always love stopping by her house now that I've filled it with items from the Sweets Series. She's an absolute gem and it really is surprising that more people don't like her.

gala is really the only one i remember having in my old town. she lived way far off from the town and i remember that was the place i experimented with bamboo...sorry gala.

imo maggie is the cutest pig but thats just me. although in game shes a lot more orange. i thought she was a nice salmon orangey pink

gala is really the only one i remember having in my old town. she lived way far off from the town and i remember that was the place i experimented with bamboo...sorry gala.

imo maggie is the cutest pig but thats just me. although in game shes a lot more orange. i thought she was a nice salmon orangey pink

I was really disappointed with Maggie :( her amiibo card looks adorable but she's way way too orange in the game

There are just so many villagers in the game that I think why the hell aren't you more popular, I friggen love you. But then again people have their preferences so you know. I had gala in one of my previous towns and I think she's one of the prettiest pigs. But as maplecheek said, I think they should have been designed smaller. Their heads look friggen giant.

Shes alright. I wouldn't have her as a dreamy but she can pass for cute, I just don't really like pigs all that much, or gorillas... *shudders at the thought of hans*

I love Gala, but I'm just not a big fan of the pigs. They're too big I guess.

I am a fan of the pigs I had Lucy in CF as my norm and loved her, and Gala is great. I don't know it's kind of like Gayle she is the most adorable pink alligator just so sweet, why not more popular probably because no one plays with their random Statter anymore to give them a shot.

Gala is a good villager. :)
Kinda prefer Agnes though. She was in my town, and she was pretty great. :D

Back