Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Leif
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Lobo
Pavé
Jack
Tasty Cake
I feel like it's time to get a new game for my 3ds but I don't know what kind of game I would like or what's even out there as an option. I really enjoy cutesy, chill games like animal crossing and fantasy life, they're like the only two games I have. I know that's not a lot of info but what other games do you suggest?

Those two games are my favorite too :3
If you like cutesy games on 3DS, I really recommend Pokemon like X or Sun. I am not sure if you are a Pokemon fan though but do give it a try :3

Try Story of Seasons! It's basically Harvest Moon. :)

ahh i know fe isn't cutesy but definitely give fire emblem a try! i only started playing last year but ive played conquest and awakening. awakening is a little harder but the story lines and art and characters are amazing! i love elise, lissa, Charlotte, sumia, and felicia!

It's a regular DS game, but Cookie & Cream is rather cute. I played it originally on the PS2 when I was younger, and it was a neat game even my non-gamer friend played with me. It can get a bit challenging. It's a puzzle game. 1-2 players.

I second Rune Factory 4,
I'll also add Yo-Kai Watch to the list. It is more 'slice of life' than Pokemon's grand-scale adventure, and I liked the sense of whimsy and the silly puns.

hmm for zelda i prefer twilight princess, phantom hourglass, and spirit tracks

I would have suggested some of those, but OP was only looking for 3DS games I believe, and Twilight Princess isn't on the 3DS. Phantom Hourglass is a great game, but it isn't well-loved so it isn't a safe recommendation, and I just cannot recommend Spirit Tracks to anyone who isn't a major Zelda fan.

I really enjoy cutesy, chill games

Then ignore the people recommending Fire Emblem and Zelda, they are cray-cray.

What you need in your life is Monster Hunter.

Monster Hunter disgustingly cute. It oozes adorableness. The name is just a bad translation, in Japan it's called 'Critter Cuddler'. The actual content of the game is so adorable and cute that it makes Animal Crossing look like Mortal Kombat.

You dress up in various cute outfits. You get pet cats that you can dress up in adorable outfits and take on adventure. You get a pet pig that you can dress up in adorable outfits and give your cats rides. If you get Generations then you get a pet lamb as well who you can dress up and who will cuddle with you in bed. Can you cuddle with a baby lamb in Animal Crossing? No, because Animal Crossing is too brutal and violent for lamb cuddling, but not Monster Hunter!

Then there's the titular 'Creature Cuddling'. You go out and find creatures, then you jump on their back and give them big hugs until they fall over from the sheer amount of love you're giving it! If you play with the critters enough they get tired, so you can put down a 'Comfy Pillow' (badly translated in English as 'Shock Trap') and watch it snuggle up for a comfy sleep! Do animals have comfy sleeps in Animal Crossing? NO! They just torture you, making you deliver items to characters who are on the same screen because they're lazy!

images.jpg

Look at the cat hugging the pig. LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT THE PIG! That's the kind of heart warmingly adorable fuzziness you're getting yourself into when you pick up a copy of Monster Hunter Critter Cuddler on the Nintendo 3DS!

I think Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons might fit what you're looking for. It's a farming life simulation where the gameplay is simply to take care of a farm and befriend the villagers.

I've seen gameplay of Rune Factory 4, and I recommend it. Then there's Fantasy Life, or you could get Story of Seasons. Both are great games (although the frame rate in SoS is crap, at least it is on the original 3DS).

I agree with Fantasy Life. 12 lives (cook, wizard, mercenary, tailor, archery, carpenter, etc), multiple missions, ability to fully customize character (when you purchase the angelic mirror you can customize whenever), you can bring pets or other npcs to battle with you, can decorate your house, there's so much to do.

Yeah what everyone else said. I have Fantasy Life. I even bought the DLC, if you are making plan to buy it or thinkg about it but it befor level 35. ACNL (superb) , yo-kai ( 1,2, or 3) that game can take up an whole afternoon. I don't known but tomodachi life. I think it is still really fun. ANY pokemon game, they are quite popular, I don't have one yet. Disney Magical Kindom (1 or 2) even if you don't like disney you get to do a lot if ither stuff. Harvest Moon & Story of Seasons come up next. If you like monsters & crafting Monster Hunter Gen comes to mind. But Terraria & Minecraft ( I have one in 3dsxl and one on Wii U). Nitendogs & cats ( I have this but.....)
Yea this is a great list from the others

Rune Factory 4 is apparently a good game too and it's similar to Story of Seasons. However, there is mandatory battling RPG elements so dunno if you like those or not.

Back