• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Question about 16 villagers cycle

StarrySkye3

Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
So I made a TT oopsie because I wanted to go back to the current date since there's only 5 days left of winter (I hate winter) well to my horror I find SKYE is gone!! Ugh I am soo sad! I am going to cycle 16 villagers and try to get her from the villager trading plaza on here. My question is, can I just use two Amiibo's and just keep moving in/kicking them out multiple times to get 16, or does it have to be 16 different villagers? Skye was my homegirl and I freaking did everything she wanted so idk why she would move instead of the ones I haven't spoken to in months. Grrr. :(

I think you'll be fine cycling just two amiibo but you're going to have a problem if your town is already full of dreamies/dream villagers except for that one spot. It'd be hard (impossible) to move the tenth who last came in. If not, that's okay I guess. I just have to warn you that it's also rare for amiibo villagers to ask about moving if your villagers consists of mostly non-amiibo.

If I'm not mistaken, if you have Skye's amiibo card, you can get her back straight away?
Beau moved out of my cycling town, and since I had his card, I got him to move back without going through 16 other villagers.

If you don't have her card, then I suppose you could try to move 16 others in and out via other amiibo cards, though I'm not sure if it works or not.

I would be careful with this method. While amiibo card villagers do ask to move, it seems to be much less likely for them to ask to move, and the 10th villager rarely asks to move as well. With these two issues combined, I think it's very likely that you could spend months trying to get that 10th slot empty again to being Skye back.

Back