• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

im bored anyome want to hang out?

AngelBunny

Tangled Fangirl
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Love Ball
White Cosmos
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Peach (Fruit)
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (61) +
as i said in the title im bored and i want some friends ( friend roster is full so u cant bff me sorry DX )

anyone want to hang out?

Can I join as well if you're open?

ok ^.^ i will add you both

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok im open if you still want to visit

my gate is open now

sorry guys >.< i keep missing you when your online i will be open when you are ready :)

sorry guys >.< i keep missing you when your online i will be open when you are ready :)

Wow I'm very late, are you available right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow I'm very late, are you available right now?

Just incase you see this and I'm not on BTF to respond, I'll be playing for a while. My town gate is open so you can come in just to let me know that you are online and then I can head to your town once I know

I'm usually always online - well the game mostly and the forums every so often hehe. Let me know if you've added me as a friend and I'll add you back.

I'm usually always online - well the game mostly and the forums every so often hehe. Let me know if you've added me as a friend and I'll add you back.

I'll add you in just a sec. Give it 1-5 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

added

How do you go to other people's towns i'v been trying to go to my friends town for about a week. Sorry for the trouble i just really wish i could visit someone.

How do you go to other people's towns i'v been trying to go to my friends town for about a week. Sorry for the trouble i just really wish i could visit someone.

You go to the train station and talk to Porter ( the monkey ) then select " Visit another town " then select ither " a faraway town " or " a nearby town " and make sure your friend has his/her gates open

Last edited:
You go to the train station and talk to Porter ( the monkey ) then select " Visit another town " then select ither " a faraway town " or " a nearby town " and make sure your friend has his/her gates open

Might you possibly be online at the moment.

Back