Love Ball
White Cosmos
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Peach (Fruit)
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (61) +
as i said in the title im bored and i want some friends ( friend roster is full so u cant bff me sorry DX )

anyone want to hang out?

Can I join as well if you're open?

sorry guys >.< i keep missing you when your online i will be open when you are ready :)

Wow I'm very late, are you available right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow I'm very late, are you available right now?

Just incase you see this and I'm not on BTF to respond, I'll be playing for a while. My town gate is open so you can come in just to let me know that you are online and then I can head to your town once I know

I'm usually always online - well the game mostly and the forums every so often hehe. Let me know if you've added me as a friend and I'll add you back.

I'm usually always online - well the game mostly and the forums every so often hehe. Let me know if you've added me as a friend and I'll add you back.

I'll add you in just a sec. Give it 1-5 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

added

How do you go to other people's towns i'v been trying to go to my friends town for about a week. Sorry for the trouble i just really wish i could visit someone.

How do you go to other people's towns i'v been trying to go to my friends town for about a week. Sorry for the trouble i just really wish i could visit someone.

You go to the train station and talk to Porter ( the monkey ) then select " Visit another town " then select ither " a faraway town " or " a nearby town " and make sure your friend has his/her gates open

Last edited:
You go to the train station and talk to Porter ( the monkey ) then select " Visit another town " then select ither " a faraway town " or " a nearby town " and make sure your friend has his/her gates open

Might you possibly be online at the moment.

Back