• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Wouldn't it be great if we could customize our mayors 'office'?

MelbaBear

marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
How nice would it be to be able to change the chair and the things on the desk and on the walls? What do you guys think? :D

it would be nice, but you rarely spend time in there so it would be kind of pointless.
I'd be more for it if the mayor's office did more things

that'd be great, i always wanted to customise the attic on animal crossing lets go to the city as well

that'd be cute but, as eirrinn said, also a bit pointless. maybe it'd be a nice alternative use for furniture and decorations that would look nice in an office but that aren't being used at your character's house!

I guess it would be nice but I think there a different things Animal crossing can improve on.
I'd rather they focus on improving exterior customization

They've already put so much effort into interior customization that I think customizing mayors is asking for too much

What I think acnl should prioritize
- less exterior restrictions
- trees and bushes die to frequently
- things can be placed closer together
- choosing villagers and house locations
- customizing villager houses
- paths improved
- why can't we choose the colors for the train station and the town hall?
- beach customization

Things I want but shouldn't be a priority
- stores on main street should be placed in town, should be pwp
- designing our own villagers

But I love acnl, there are no games like it

Last edited:
well there are the plants on the desk behind the mayors chair i always thought it was a fun addition depending on which town hall you get. but yeah maybe in the next game being mayor will actually be official and we can do more in town hall, then it would be nice to decorate it. i also think this would be a good idea anywhere. being able to place furniture anywhere would be nice (outdoors, in shops, blah blah blah). it would make visiting towns even more interesting since theres so much furniture and people could decorate places differently (example could be replacing the chairs in the hut on the island with cabana chairs, or mermaid chairs etc.)

I think this would be very fun to decorate it to an extent—like choosing plants or different small decorations for the town hall. As aforementioned, we rarely need to be in the town hall, but this would add a bit of flavor to the job. After all, it's Isabelle that really does most of the work.

It would look cool, I guess. But I'd just probably make a mayor's office in one of my character's room.

That would be awesome, but I think it would be even cooler if you got to customize it, but by the way you customize it, different features in the game will change, like PWP projects or ordinances. Hopefully they add that in upcoming games. :lemon:

When I first unlocked the town hall exterior, I had wished that it did the interior too... Imagine a modern, fairy tale or zen interior ^-^

It would be nice but there are other places I would like to be able to customize more than the mayor's office like the cafe or the beach. Why can't we build PWPs on the beach or plant bushes :(

Back