• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which grass type is your favourite?

What's your preferred grass type?

• Circles

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Squares

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Triangles

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got circle in both of my towns. I'm not too picky about grass types, to be honest.

triangles, because during winter they are cute stars c:

The circles are stars in the winter, not the triangles. I believe that was the case in previous games, but they changed it. It's a shame, because I prefer triangles too and I'd love to have stars in the winter, but now I just have squares.

The circles are stars in the winter, not the triangles. I believe that was the case in previous games, but they changed it. It's a shame, because I prefer triangles too and I'd love to have stars in the winter, but now I just have squares.

oh lord! well, i still prefer the triangle grass, even if i do prefer the star snow design.

I like triangles and squares. If I had to choose, probably triangles because they turn into squares in the winter so you can have both. Circle grass is my least favorite but I don't really mind either way tbh. It's not like I pay much attention to it when I play. I don't even remember what my towns have.

funny enough, i have triangles without looking for it at all when choosing my town and i do like it, but if i had been thinking abt it, i would have gone w squares as it would have fit the theme better lol

triangles for grass but stars for snow. i wish we could have star grass that would be awesome although you can barely see it in summer

I'm not too bothered with grass type, I like both circle ad triangle, not a fan of square. But circle is most appealing to me

I like triangle grass the best. It stands out the most to me compared to the other designs.

I think I have square grass in my town

Circles are...
the best! :D
Kinda plan on resetting until I can get Cherries with Circles. :p

I didn't realize there were different patterns for the longest time. Now it doesn't matter to me what type of pattern happens to come up when/if I create a new town.

Triangles are great because they are stars in the winter, also they're very simple in my opinion, which I like.

I didn't pay attention to grass when picking my town and I ended up with circle, but I actually really like it

Back