Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Squares

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Triangles

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
triangles, because during winter they are cute stars c:

The circles are stars in the winter, not the triangles. I believe that was the case in previous games, but they changed it. It's a shame, because I prefer triangles too and I'd love to have stars in the winter, but now I just have squares.

The circles are stars in the winter, not the triangles. I believe that was the case in previous games, but they changed it. It's a shame, because I prefer triangles too and I'd love to have stars in the winter, but now I just have squares.

oh lord! well, i still prefer the triangle grass, even if i do prefer the star snow design.

I like triangles and squares. If I had to choose, probably triangles because they turn into squares in the winter so you can have both. Circle grass is my least favorite but I don't really mind either way tbh. It's not like I pay much attention to it when I play. I don't even remember what my towns have.

funny enough, i have triangles without looking for it at all when choosing my town and i do like it, but if i had been thinking abt it, i would have gone w squares as it would have fit the theme better lol

triangles for grass but stars for snow. i wish we could have star grass that would be awesome although you can barely see it in summer

I'm not too bothered with grass type, I like both circle ad triangle, not a fan of square. But circle is most appealing to me

I like triangle grass the best. It stands out the most to me compared to the other designs.

I think I have square grass in my town

Circles are...
the best! :D
Kinda plan on resetting until I can get Cherries with Circles. :p

I didn't realize there were different patterns for the longest time. Now it doesn't matter to me what type of pattern happens to come up when/if I create a new town.

Triangles are great because they are stars in the winter, also they're very simple in my opinion, which I like.

Back