• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Items 1tbt each or make an offer

Sophiefish

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (84) +
Few items that I want to get rid of thought I might as well sell them on here rather than to retail

Purple pumpkin head x2
Green pumpkin head
Pumpkin head
Red pumpkin head
Yellow pumpkin head
Creepy stone
Creepy cauldron
Creepy statue
Creepy skeleton
Creepy bat stone
Bamboo shoots x18
Soft serve lamp
Easter egg basket
Rococo floor
Rococo wall
Rococo candlestick
Rococo bed
Rococo clock
Jungle floor
Wedding cake

Last edited:
Can I get one of your Creepy Skeletons for 1TBT? I'd like to pick up if possible ^^

could i get 15 gold roses for 15tbt please? :)

Hydrangea bed, azalea stool, hibiscus clock? Love these items. I'll take the remaining gold roses if that's ok, too? Tysm

Last edited:
Hydrangea bed, azalea stool, hibiscus clock? Love these items. I'll take the remaining gold roses if that's ok, too? Tysm

Yes of course would you like pick up or drop off, I'll be about 5 minutes is that ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i get 2 pink carnations for my flower themed house?

Of course you can I'll be about 5 minutes is that ok, would you like pick up or drop off

Yes of course would you like pick up or drop off, I'll be about 5 minutes is that ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course you can I'll be about 5 minutes is that ok, would you like pick up or drop off

If you don't mind dropping off, I'm trying to get the 100 visitors achievement. :) take your time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok thanks! i prefer to pickup ^.^

All pink carnations + flower furniture for 20 tbt?

Back