• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How Do You Like Your Eggs?

"How Do You Want Your Eggs?"

• Total voters

forestyne

Finally Left.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
October Birthstone (Opal)
Flea
Very important question.

I personally prefer soft-boiled, as not only does it taste better, BUT you can dip toast soldiers into it, but I also like scrambled eggs. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
However I don't eat eggs often because it is quite acidic and makes me really sick lol.

So, what are your favourite (and least favourite) ways of eating eggs? What other ways do you eat your eggs? :p

ok bare with me while I make the poll, there's so many ways of cooking egg...

i dont like eggs ): i can tolerate omelette but i'd rather Not .. eggs are good in stuff like pancakes but Not when it is the main thing ):

I prefer scrambled eggs and omelettes, but I don't really care all that much for eggs. I enjoy them when they're accompanied by toast, though.

i like mine with a kiss ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont really like eggs much but v rarely ill have a poached egg!

oops i didnt realize it was multiple choice, i woulda picked omelettes too. i didnt even know you could order "over medium" or "over hard" until a few years ago, not that's my standard restaurant order ( i add some hot sauce to them after theyre cooked).

you could have also included egg salad; pickled eggs; eggdrop soup; egg foo young; frittata; and Rocky Balboa style.

I like eggs in every way.

would you eat them in a box?
would you eat them with a fox?
:confused:

For several years I couldn't tolerate eggs, now I can and I prefer them soft boiled, poached or sunny side up with sriracha.

it depends on what im eating, but usually i go with an omelette.

I'll eat them in almost any way but my favourites are soft boiled eggs with thin slices of toast to dip in the yolk. I also like them sunny side up in a sandwich. I love eggs.

oops i didnt realize it was multiple choice, i woulda picked omelettes too. i didnt even know you could order "over medium" or "over hard" until a few years ago, not that's my standard restaurant order ( i add some hot sauce to them after theyre cooked).

you could have also included egg salad; pickled eggs; eggdrop soup; egg foo young; frittata; and Rocky Balboa style.

I LOVE PICKLED EGGS ****

Also what's eggdrop soup?? I would've put egg mayonnaise but that's entirely egg and it stinks like old fart..;;;;

Why isn't there an "any kind of way" option? :(

Not in a box.
Not with a fox.
Not in a house.
Not with a mouse.
I would not eat them here or there.
I would not eat them anywhere.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why isn't there an "any kind of way" option? :(

You could've just selected all of the choices, rather than the last one. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those were the only ones I could think of off the top of my head i am sorry egg lovers

Last edited:
I friggin LOVE eggs. My favorite is hard boiled with salt, but I also love sunny side up.

i love eggs in all their many splendored forms. literally you could add them to anything and i would think it was tasty and correct lmfao. singular meh is i don't usually like raw egg whites, but the yolks are fine. think as long as you know what you're doing with them, they're the most versatile, reliable food

sunny side up with sriracha.

SOME GOOD STUFF, yeahhhhhhh

I like my eggs all ways except raw, but tbh I haven't actually tried raw eggs so I can't judge until I try it.

Fried is my favourite with the yolk runny. C:

whaaaa- have you never gotten soup at a Chinese restaurant?
(altho it could be one of those dishes conceived in the American Chinese shops like gen. tso chicken for all i know...)

Nah, I've never actually been to a Chinese restaurant welp. I think I went once but I don't remember ordering anything, I'm so bad at going out in public I rarely eat at restaurants.

I've had egg foo-young before though, I imagine it's the closest thing I'll ever taste to real brains. It's all slimy and weird.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I LOOKED IT UP, IT LOOKS SO GOOD OMG

Back