• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How Do You Like Your Eggs?

"How Do You Want Your Eggs?"

• Total voters
fertalized

tumblr_inline_oea11pswqL1qdx3t2_500.gif

Over easy; a slightly cooked coating on the yolk, but slice into and the yolk spills out. Dip toast in that yolk. That's the good ish.

Where's that "all of the above" option

It's multiple choice. I wish I had put that option though, actually.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao he put creme fraiche in it, not yogurt. make these scrambled eggs, they are so delicious & you will seriously impress anyone you make this for

- - - Post Merge - - -

i usually don't add creme fraiche though, just a good amount of butter & garnish it with chives if you have any

oh okay, i looked it up and it's basically sour cream that's not as sour, idk if that's worse than yogurt but why couldn't he just add milk like the rest of us lololololol

It sounds good, though. And looks good though too T-T

Last edited:
honestly, i like my egg in every way. Doesnt really matter what form they're in coz they'll still be delicious.

I love sunny side up/over easy, cheese omelettes and scrambled eggs, and tamago (I know it isn't on the list, but it deserves to be!)

The 5 people that chose the last option would be on my watch list. Show yourselves.

#EGGS

lolol same. You can just click on it and shun them for eternity for disliking eggs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scrambled eggs with ketchup.... Yep gross lol!

I LOVE SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH KETCHUP !! I've eaten loads the past two days and made myself sick 'cause my body doesn't agree with eggs. :cool: I hate being an ex-vegan.

Back