How Do You Like Your Eggs?

"How Do You Want Your Eggs?"

• Total voters
Hard-boiled. Nothing else.

i love eggs deviled, fried & my favorite is scrambled, only using this technique though

Sometimes I do like hard boiled eggs but sometimes my mouth feels dry after eating it. I just prefer sunny side up eggs :)

Poached are by far my favorite, followed by soft-boiled, and then scrambled. I really like all eggs providing the yolk hasn't gone hard.

eggs are friends!! hard boiled are really good ugh but ive never tried soft boiled eggs i really wanna try that now...but yeah sprinkle some salt on it and its sooo good i hate breakfast foods but ill have a simple hard boiled egg anytime

I really love having a sunny side up egg on a piece of toast...:D Or on lots of things, yolk is usually yummy; I like scrambled, for sure, but some times they can be too dry or plain.

Edit: I love Gordon Ramsay but I can't seem to get away from him lately haha

Last edited:
Scrambled or as an omelette mostly. Only other way I eat them would be sunny side with rice. Cant really stand them other otherwise.

I used to only ever eat hard boiled or scrambled. But as I've gotten older it's hard boiled, omelette and sunny side up for me. Sunny side up is so goo with toast because DIPPING. AND I DONT CARE WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY ABOUT IT, AYYY.

Just love eggs ugh

Last edited:
I was raised on hard boiled eggs because my mom is afraid that not fully cooked eggs will give you salmonella. I also don't mind scrambled eggs but don't eat them very often.

Ahhhh, very important question.

I go by phases really. But I'd say I eat sunny-side up eggs with an english muffin most times for breakfast.
2nd more popular with me is poached eggs, with asparagus, bacon / smoked salmon, avocado, asparagus / or the classic : benedict.
3rd favorite option is oeufs ? la coque : soft boiled eggs with ham on toast. YUM

I used to only eat scrambled eggs for a long time, but funnily enough the last two years it is thing I ate the least actually.
I also rarely eat omelettes, I tend to always go with the other options.
I love hard boiled eggs to make egg sandwiches, but I do not eat them that often.

Ahhhh, very important question.

I go by phases really. But I'd say I eat sunny-side up eggs with an english muffin most times for breakfast.
2nd more popular with me is poached eggs, with asparagus, bacon / smoked salmon, avocado, asparagus / or the classic : benedict.
3rd favorite option is oeufs ? la coque : soft boiled eggs with ham on toast. YUM

I used to only eat scrambled eggs for a long time, but funnily enough the last two years it is thing I ate the least actually.
I also rarely eat omelettes, I tend to always go with the other options.
I love hard boiled eggs to make egg sandwiches, but I do not eat them that often.

Fam you can't just list stuff like that and not have my stomach growling up a storm, how dare you.

But yeah, EGGS FOR LIFE. I have an egg overall qr outfit for my mayor.

Eggs are wonderful. You can do so much with them. <3

I like them in almost any way as long as it's cooked properly. Scrambled, hard/soft-boiled, omelette, & sunny side up are my favorites.

DID HE PUT YOGURT IN IT?????????

- - - Post Merge - - -

Man I'm rlly craving eggs now thanks guys

lmao he put creme fraiche in it, not yogurt. make these scrambled eggs, they are so delicious & you will seriously impress anyone you make this for

- - - Post Merge - - -

i usually don't add creme fraiche though, just a good amount of butter & garnish it with chives if you have any

Back