• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Kitchen Items (List Inside)

I can get you maybe 5 or 6 items plus the wall and floor from the catalog. You can have them for free if you promise to get the other Timmy & Tommy pieces for me once you have any

I can get you the:
Air Conditioner
Aloe
Bread Box
Corkboard
Cuckoo Clock
Deluxe Range
Freezer
Kitchen Corner
Kitchen Scale
Kitchen Sink
Microwave
Mixer
Pot Rack
Rice Cooker
Shaved Ice Maker
Stewpot
Toaster

I'll give em to you for free, so just lmk when you're free ^^
Also, if you pick up I have Boris' RV in my camp so you can order the Cup of Tea

Last edited:
Timmy & Tommy pieces for me once you have any

That just went way over my head. Elaborate please?

I can get you the:
Air Conditioner
Aloe
Bread Box
Corkboard
Cuckoo Clock
Deluxe Range
Freezer
Kitchen Corner
Kitchen Scale
Kitchen Sink
Microwave
Mixer
Pot Rack
Rice Cooker
Shaved Ice Maker
Stewpot
Toaster

I'll give em to you for free, so just lmk when you're free ^^
Also, if you pick up I have Boris' RV in my camp so you can order the Cup of Tea

Sounds great to me, thank you! I'm about to head into work, so it'll have to be tomorrow if possible. I'm off too, so that would work.

If you look at your list you'll notice the site tells you where you can get the different pieces, under "obtained from". Everything available thru the Nookling stores is listed under Timmy & Tommy. I have some and would like the rest when you get them in exchange for my giving you some for free, if that works for you

I have Franklin in my RV today if you want to get things from him.

Hello!
I can donate to you the:

air conditioner
corkboard
cube clock
cuckoo clock
kitchen corner
kitchen scale
kithen tile
kitchen wall
microwave
pot rack
shaved-ice maker
wall fan

Happy crossings!
Cynthia

Hello all,

Added all of you except EmGee (Invalid friend code o_O), I'm available now for a couple of hours if you wish. Doing a quick trade with a Facebook friend, then I can open up or travel! PM me if your available and we can make arrangements :)

Available pretty much all day today, let me know if you guys are still willing to help and when your available!

oh hi!just saw yur post adding you and i prefer if you travel i have katie today DX

- - - Post Merge - - -

its saying your fc is not valid >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh sorry its ll34 not 1132 lol

Last edited:
Thank you so much Elphie!

Here's my progress on the Kitchen so far:

b5752278cfc26d0d94ca0bd709dee239.png

Back