• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Isabelle won't sleep!

laamaihminen

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi everyone

So i want to get the Dream Suite soon, cause i restarted recently (12 of February (8 days ago)) and Isabelle won't just sleep. I remember in my 1st New Leaf town it didn't even feel that long until I saw Isabelle sleeping. I HAVE made a semi lot of public works projects. To be exact 5 (suspension bridge, campground, bench, well and fountain) So aren't I supposed to get the Dream Suite soon? Am I doing something wrong? Please reply asap.

I think it may be random and I am reading that some people have not seen her until day 21.

if i remember correctly you have to connect to wifi once to get the dream suite

I remember just walking in and Isabelle was asleep which was good, I don't know what the chance is of her sleeping but I'm sure you'll get it soon.
I feel you though, I've recently restarted and I can't get Blathers to think to himself. I've done everything it says and I really want Brewster's Caf? but I don't even have the store yet.

it should take from one to three weeks, and requires a pwp i believe.

Thank you all guys for replying so quickly! I thought no one would ever notice this thread
^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah, you'll just have to wait, in that case. to keep animal crossing a bit more interesting, events such as this aren't always exactly on a time frame.

Well yeah, it would become kinda dull if everything got unlocked like in the 1st week of playing and if everything would be sheduled (except ofc holidays)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I remember just walking in and Isabelle was asleep which was good, I don't know what the chance is of her sleeping but I'm sure you'll get it soon.
I feel you though, I've recently restarted and I can't get Blathers to think to himself. I've done everything it says and I really want Brewster's Caf? but I don't even have the store yet.

I think you have to donate a certain amount of stuff in the museum, at least one from every catergory (bugs, fossils, fish/sea creatures, paintings/statues.

I think I got mine (dream suite) around 2 weeks at minimum but not more than a month.

Okay so I'm pretty sure I've done everything that I have to do. I'll just wait sometime and hope that Isabelle would sleep. Would you people like to know when I get my Dream Code to check out my town? I'd be happy if someone would give me an honest opinion to what have I done to my town and my town layout in general. :D

I think you have to donate a certain amount of stuff in the museum, at least one from every catergory (bugs, fossils, fish/sea creatures, paintings/statues.

yeah, i've definitely donated more than 20 and i've got atleast some in all of them. i think it's based on chance and i'll catch him some day

Yass! Today morning I went to check the town hall to make a ceremony for an illuminated heart and ISABELLE WAS SLEEPING! I have already donated the Dream Suite and it'll be ready tomorrow ^_^ (thanks for the island for giving me a huge stockpile in case of a pwp or a house expansion already ready)

I went to talk with her 5:00 AM:
fwdooWa.jpg

But since I used TT to try get someone to move out I'm not sure if it had passed 3 weeks.

Back