What do you do with your gyroids?

I just sell them. I used to keep them in my museum but there was just too many of them and I didnt even like them anyway, so I sold them all.

I wanted to sell them but right now, I'm still undecided because I might have use for them in the future so I keep them in one of my character's secret storage.

I have them all stored on an alt character, my favorite set is displayed in that house and another favorite set of mine is displayed at Club LOL. They go wild during their solo session.

I nearly always sell them. I only hold onto them if I think one of my characters could use one in their home somewhere.

I sell nearly all of them. I've only ever kept one - a gongoid - because it fits with the theme of one of my rooms

I've been collecting them to figure out which ones I like the most. I'm gonna sell the ones I don't like and then use the rest for decorating. After I'm done with that, I'm gonna make an exhibition out of the ones that didn't fit any room.

I sold each and every one of them. I don't find them that cute lol
I actually find it a bit creepy at my house..
What is the point of them anyways? I've always wondered.

ive never ever even put a gyroid in my house. the only thing i do with them is sell them. sometimes if i dig up a random one ill replace the gyroid in club lol just to see what it does

I sell them. If you really want to make money, wait until Re-Tail is offering premium for them, and then sell them all at once :)

I have every one in my museum... and a bunch of extras in my closet I need to get rid of if anyone is interested.

Back