Tips on catching a tarantula?? HELP!!!

Sophiefish

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So... I've been trying to catch a tarantula and it's not going well! I either end up getting attacked or it disappears. I'm wanting advice on how people found it easier to catch one thank you for the help :)

When you start hearing the scurrying sound, press and hold A and slowly walk towards it. When you're holding A it can't run away or attack and you can carefully aim and catch it.

Is there a certain time frame they are more active I know they are available from 7pm but I was just thinking are they around more often the later into the night it is? or is it just random?

Last edited:
Is there a certain time frame they are more active I know they are available from 7pm but I was just thinking are they around more often the later into the night it is? or is it just random?

after 1am they are very rare, but from 9pm to 11pm is the best time i've found, as other bugs don't spawn as much.

OMG!!!! I literally just changed my time to 9:30pm and did what Ams told me to do and if finally caught one after over a week of trying lol thanks guys :)

Back