• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How does one obtain TBT?

raptorsequel

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
(Accidentally posted this in the Introductions page, so i'm re-posting it here, in the right spot)

So, I am very new to The Bell Tree, and I have seen lots of people trading items and such for TBT Bells. Me being new, I have no idea how one earns TBT Bells, So I have to ask, How do I get TBT? Thanks.

You can get TBT by posting (any replies/threads you make will give you around 1-10 tbt, depending on the length), and if you have in-game items to sell in the Re-tail board, people will pay you tbt. There are also many other ways to earn-- if you can draw, then sell art in the Museum board, or if a villager is moving out of your town, invite someone over to have them move that villager to their town.

It's a bit hard to get the hang of it at first, but you'll get there. ^^

In the future, please report any thread you'd like moved rather than recreating it in the correct board. It only takes a second for a staff member to move, and it helps keep the forum clutter-free and neat. Just click the report (
report-40b.png
) at the bottom left of any post.

No harm done, just something to keep in mind for the future. :blush:

:blush: You can earn TBT by posting.

Back