Nightmare Easter Egg
Pink Candy
Glam Feather
Cherry (Fruit)
Chao Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Voodoo Doll
is it thick, normal or thin?
i've managed to have the first half (but biggest) part of my town filled with a clover path with saplings & shoots. it looks messy however that's intentional and i think it looks nice. the bottom of my town has no path and is covered in white flowers.
i'm thinking of using rocks but i might make my town QR free.

I use mainly brick paths. I'm planning on having some stepping stones, but I'm waiting for the grass to return so I can colour match the edges :)

I'm not sure what to answer... What classifies as "rock"? I have a light brown sandstone path, but I wouldn't necessarily call it 'a rock path'. I'll include a picture.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On this picture you can see my path. (currently the winter version...)
tumblr_okcutylYzk1uhf3vfo3_400.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to answer... What classifies as "rock"? I have a light brown sandstone path, but I wouldn't necessarily call it 'a rock path'. I'll include a picture.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On this picture you can see my path. (currently the winter version...)
tumblr_okcutylYzk1uhf3vfo3_400.jpg

oh, i mean rock as in stone. stepping stones or just things like your path. i realised rock didn't make too much sense but i can't change it

I find all of my path patterns on pinterest. I'm currently using a beautiful brick path with blue and purple flowers on the border

i use a little clover path! i love it, but i sometimes wish for a wider path, so might add a wider one in some places c:

here's a lil' pic of me on one of my paths, i like lining them with bushes, trees and flowers to add depth;

WVW69kF5cRAtU-m8NI.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm all of the above, I guess? I use a variety of paths and try to mix and match then put hybrid flowers around them.

I use a brick path that matches the brick bridges. I use double paths all over because I think it looks best that way (except for rare instances).

I use a Pokemon Kalos Brick Path in my town it looks awesome and pretty modern, because Kalos is usually the modern region with much more advanced technology, and it blends in with almost everything since it's gray brick. Usually the brick paths are great with everything, maybe I might suggest pastel, only if you're in a pinkish- bright colored town or just a pastel themed town.

I use brick paths in Journey and well I guess they're kinda thick for the most part. The narrowest paths are 2-tile-wide while the thickest are 5 tiles. In Rajamaa I use stepping stones but will start working on dirt paths when the snow melts.

I use a dirt path in my main town and I'm attempting to make use stepping stones in my second town but I'll probably scrap em and just stick to dirt paths. My dirt paths are all gone now because of the snow though :<

The path I have is like colored stone and stuff, then some paths are half grass and half stone, then some paths are grass tiles and such.

My primary path is brick, with a stone secondary path. I make a lot of custom designs in my town so I have a simple path setup to save design space, and I really like how refined it makes my town look.

Last edited:
Normally I use a brick, but if I am trying to make a themed town, than I use whatever matches the theme most.

Back