• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers you like but other people dislike?

MayorOfSackville

Bells
Idk why, but every villager people love I dislike, and every villager people dislike (based on their appearence) I think they're ok. Is it just me?

I love Katt but she's more popular than I thought which is nice.
I'm not a fan of most of the lowest tiers, my favourites are usually middle or 2nd highest. I'm neutral about most of the dreamies.
I do care about appearance, although sometimes personality can ruin them for me. But some villagers like Katt, I thought they were not great at first but they've really grown on me.

Last edited:
I adore Ricky, Hazel, Sheldon, Derwin, Sally (SHE'S REALLY SWEET HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE HER!) and more.

The list is long and distinguished:
Wart Jr.,Quillson,Curly,Goose,Broffina,Charlise,Gigi,Diva,Tabby,Hans,Beardo,Jitters,Bubbles,Canberra,Jambette,Hazel,Rasher and Truffles.

I really love Hazel! Her unibrow is actually really adorable! ^_^ And she is sooo tiny and always gave me medicine for my bee stings. What a sweetheart.

Puddles is one of my faves, but she's always listed as a "bottom of the barrel" villager and it breaks my heart :(

A lot of people hate Moose, but he's one of my favorites! I've had him since I started my current town, and he is an absolute sweetheart ^u^ He's been my valentine twice :)

i love gaston and harry, their little bearded/moustache'd bits amuse me c:

I really like tom, he was my first cat villager ever and I was really devastated when he moved in my old town, got him back tho. I feel as though few people like him here considering his tier is fairly low last I checked, I don't think Ive ever seen him as anyone's dreamie...

Almost all of the villagers I like are disliked by others, though I do really like the cats and dogs.

I love anteaters, one of the most universally despised species. Antonio is my favorite, and I have Anabelle in my third town.

Hippos are great, particularly Harry, who is loathed. Oh, and the mice (especially Dora), which aren't regarded as cute/popular for some strange reason?

Other than that, I'd say Deli, Walt, Lionel, Katt, Spike, Becky, Hazel.

I like a lot of the cows, Patty is one of my favourite villagers! But not many people seem to like the cows :(

Lucy and Pippy were part of my starting villagers in NL, and I've always loved them!
Especially Pippy, she always gave me medicine for my bee stings :,>

Tipper also grew on me from when I used to play Wild World back when I was super young!
I also had Buck and Static which I used to love as well ;w;

Back