Villagers you like but other people dislike?

I've always really liked Anchovy. He's a lazy type too so he's kinda nice but also funny/goofy and I feel like it fits him really well. I remember looking him up again when I made my New Leaf town and being surprised about his thick eyebrows. I never noticed/remembered them when I was little and I don't mind them whatsoever anymore either.

Idk why, but every villager people love I dislike, and every villager people dislike (based on their appearence) I think they're ok. Is it just me?

It's not just you. I'm definitely the same way. For me a lot of it is that when I go visit people's dreams, it's always so boring to see the same villagers all the time. I don't want the popular villagers in my towns. I prefer lower tier characters that I don't see as often and are therefore unique. Plus I'm not big on doing a town of dreamies (although I do have one and it's Ed). I think the game is much more interesting when villagers are allowed to move in and out at their leisure.

Henry, Goose, Alice, Agnes, Curly, Graham, Jacques, Monty and Shep
I would say also Hazel, but I see that she's very popular

Mott. Dude is a jock lion with glasses and a JonTron-esque beard, i can't understand why nobody likes him.

As for a EXTREMELY popular villager that i hate, *drumroll* MARSHAL. I think he looks like a spoiled brat/edgy Linkin Park phase teen xD, the one time he was in my old village, i completely ignored him till he left :p

Last edited:
I love Katt, at first I just wanted an Uchi cat, but she really grew on me and now I love having her in my town! I have her picture in my mayors house and everything. I remember when I visited someones town and they mentioned how their friend had a scary cat named Katt, I was like I have her, I love her!

I also love Moe, Tom and Kitty, but I don't really know how people feel about them, I just know I don't really see people talk about them much! Ooh I forgot about Lobo the cranky wolf! :D

Last edited:
Peaches, Rizzo, Canberra, Moe, Marcie, Agnes, Anchovy, Rod, Bree, Alice, Sydney, Mott, Hamphrey, Soleil, Gayle, Katt, Lobo, Bruce...

I feel that every villager deserves to be in a town.
Not just the popular ones, but the unpopular ones, too. ♥

I've noticed a lot of people tend to not like alot of the bunny villagers that i tend to like
cole is one of my favorites and i don't see him in the cool little animations some people have on their posts

Moose, and all the mice in general, and all the ducks, all the koalas, all the goats, most of the monkeys, and most of the gorillas.

I love Rasher because we share a birthday~ ^^ I love Hippeux because he's currently my only non-amiibo villager, and he's just kind of special. And I love Vic because he's just great okay

Camofrog is my favourite since he's so cute and the only cranky villager I can stand tbh. I would be more upset if he left my village then Diana or Julian. I mean they're pretty and all but nothing compared to Camofrog. He's also the only villager not in tier 1 or 2 in my town so I feel like I need to appreciate him more.

Back