Villagers you like but other people dislike?

MayorOfSackville

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Idk why, but every villager people love I dislike, and every villager people dislike (based on their appearence) I think they're ok. Is it just me?

I love Katt but she's more popular than I thought which is nice.
I'm not a fan of most of the lowest tiers, my favourites are usually middle or 2nd highest. I'm neutral about most of the dreamies.
I do care about appearance, although sometimes personality can ruin them for me. But some villagers like Katt, I thought they were not great at first but they've really grown on me.

Last edited:
I adore Ricky, Hazel, Sheldon, Derwin, Sally (SHE'S REALLY SWEET HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE HER!) and more.

The list is long and distinguished:
Wart Jr.,Quillson,Curly,Goose,Broffina,Charlise,Gigi,Diva,Tabby,Hans,Beardo,Jitters,Bubbles,Canberra,Jambette,Hazel,Rasher and Truffles.

I really love Hazel! Her unibrow is actually really adorable! ^_^ And she is sooo tiny and always gave me medicine for my bee stings. What a sweetheart.

Puddles is one of my faves, but she's always listed as a "bottom of the barrel" villager and it breaks my heart :(

A lot of people hate Moose, but he's one of my favorites! I've had him since I started my current town, and he is an absolute sweetheart ^u^ He's been my valentine twice :)

I really like tom, he was my first cat villager ever and I was really devastated when he moved in my old town, got him back tho. I feel as though few people like him here considering his tier is fairly low last I checked, I don't think Ive ever seen him as anyone's dreamie...

Almost all of the villagers I like are disliked by others, though I do really like the cats and dogs.

I love anteaters, one of the most universally despised species. Antonio is my favorite, and I have Anabelle in my third town.

Hippos are great, particularly Harry, who is loathed. Oh, and the mice (especially Dora), which aren't regarded as cute/popular for some strange reason?

Other than that, I'd say Deli, Walt, Lionel, Katt, Spike, Becky, Hazel.

I like a lot of the cows, Patty is one of my favourite villagers! But not many people seem to like the cows :(

Lucy and Pippy were part of my starting villagers in NL, and I've always loved them!
Especially Pippy, she always gave me medicine for my bee stings :,>

Tipper also grew on me from when I used to play Wild World back when I was super young!
I also had Buck and Static which I used to love as well ;w;

Back