White Lily
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Pavé
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (228) +
Would like to purchase every item and clothing piece/set from the spaltoon. I have some tbt, and igb or im willing to visit the splatoon amiibos if needed.

Thank you <3

I can sell you anything from Inkwell's RV. Just name the thing you want and the price, preferrably in tbt. :)
Edit: if you happen to have any sleek furniture on you that would be also quite lovely :D

Last edited:
I can sell you anything from Inkwell's RV. Just name the thing you want and the price, preferrably in tbt. :)
Edit: if you happen to have any sleek furniture on you that would be also quite lovely :D

I believe i have the full set, i can order it for you. Do you have a list of inkwells rv?

What is this "Spaltoon" that you speak of? Never heard of it.

I have all 8 Splatoon amiibos. Let me know when you'd visit.

Last edited:
I believe i have the full set, i can order it for you. Do you have a list of inkwells rv?
oh my god can we work out a trade, if not, I will pay a fortune for that :D Anyway, here's the list: ink -splattered wall/floor, black anchor tee, pilot goggles, Splatoon spawn point, Splatoon tower, Splattershot, squid bumper, studio headphones, Super Sea Snail and the Takoroka mesh.

Back