• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Spaltoon

Lovebuggyxo

Bells
Switch
7720-1816-5897
Leif
Pear (Fruit)
White Lily
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Pavé
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (228) +
Would like to purchase every item and clothing piece/set from the spaltoon. I have some tbt, and igb or im willing to visit the splatoon amiibos if needed.

Thank you <3

I can sell you anything from Inkwell's RV. Just name the thing you want and the price, preferrably in tbt. :)
Edit: if you happen to have any sleek furniture on you that would be also quite lovely :D

Last edited:
I can sell you anything from Inkwell's RV. Just name the thing you want and the price, preferrably in tbt. :)
Edit: if you happen to have any sleek furniture on you that would be also quite lovely :D

I believe i have the full set, i can order it for you. Do you have a list of inkwells rv?

What is this "Spaltoon" that you speak of? Never heard of it.

I have all 8 Splatoon amiibos. Let me know when you'd visit.

Last edited:
I believe i have the full set, i can order it for you. Do you have a list of inkwells rv?
oh my god can we work out a trade, if not, I will pay a fortune for that :D Anyway, here's the list: ink -splattered wall/floor, black anchor tee, pilot goggles, Splatoon spawn point, Splatoon tower, Splattershot, squid bumper, studio headphones, Super Sea Snail and the Takoroka mesh.

Back