• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is that being lucky?

Buster Bunny

Bells
I made a new town after moving out a player to a new cart and look at my starters:
Ko2NPiN.jpg

I got Sally in my newest Wild World town and it was out of luck she turned into a starter.
Did I just joined the "Sally Fan Club" now? Heh, heh, he!

I was considering getting Whitney since she was a major character in the movie, the bad thing is that her house is right in front of the Townhall, ouch.

I wonder if I should transfer Margie, Rosie and Dizzy there.
Yeah, Dizzy wasn't in the movie, but he is the best option for a male elephant which I have.

My town of Acme needs a peppy squirrel and Peanut is just what I need so I'll move her there.

Not show:
I've got Cole and a lazy rabbit is just what I need in Newleaf town.

By irony, Mira moved in recently and a friend of mine was looking for her.
But it would take too long to move her out so she'll stick around there.

Villagers which I really don't need:
I'll let Peck, Diva and Elvis move out since they're not really my favorites.

I'll transfer Lyman to WildTown as a replacement for Peck.

I have yet to figure which replacements I should use for Diva and Elvis.

You're making a Dōbutsu no Mori theme town? If not I have no clue what you're really talking about in this thread.

You were really lucky to get Whitney as a starter though, so props to ya!

Yeah, that should take a lot of work to send these folks there and make a Dōbutsu no Mori themed.
Apollo lives in Acme so I'm not sure if I should move him to WildTown.

I mainly care about the villagers so there'll be no Ai or Yui there, though.

Another villager which I forgot to mention is Beardo.
He'll be allowed to move since he is not what I need.

I have been playing since it came out and always wanted 'Elvis' as I liked him in Wild world. Never had him though.

I have been playing since it came out and always wanted 'Elvis' as I liked him in Wild world. Never had him though.

My Elvis no longer original though, he could be a give away rather than just void.
He have yet to ask to get out.

Yeah, that should take a lot of work to send these folks there and make a Dōbutsu no Mori themed.
Apollo lives in Acme so I'm not sure if I should move him to WildTown.

I mainly care about the villagers so there'll be no Ai or Yui there, though.

Another villager which I forgot to mention is Beardo.
He'll be allowed to move since he is not what I need.

Well, the villagers who are obtainable in New Leaf from Animal Village in Dōbutsu no Mori are:

Alfonso
Apollo
Cesar
Cyrano
Margie
Rosie
Whitney

Champ is absent from New Leaf because Nintendo recycled him to be Porter in the train station for some reason. In all honesty, you could just make Ai and Yū as non-mayor characters and just leave them. Flip is your best bet at replacing Champ, as he's the only other Jock monkey.

Well, the villagers who are obtainable in New Leaf from Animal Village in Dōbutsu no Mori are:

Alfonso
Apollo
Cesar
Cyrano
Margie
Rosie
Whitney

Champ is absent from New Leaf because Nintendo recycled him to be Porter in the train station for some reason. In all honesty, you could just make Ai and Yū as non-mayor characters and just leave them. Flip is your best bet at replacing Champ, as he's the only other Jock monkey.

Wasn't Hopper in it too? He was fishing all the time

I wonder if I should transfer Margie, Rosie and Dizzy there.
Yeah, Dizzy wasn't in the movie, but he is the best option for a male elephant which I have.

The correct answer is yes. :3

And remember that Dizzy was featured on Player 1's hat in that Nintendo Land Wii U minigame "Animal Crossing: Sweet Day" so technically he's 15% superstar.

i'd love to see a dōbutsu no mori themed town! you could have a lot of fun making designs for the cave scene and the sloped paths they had c:

I'm not going to have all of Dobutsu no Mori villagers.
Guess at least 3 of them should help since my goal is to have a male and female of each species.

Eagles have only two females so it would be troublesome to bring Apollo there.

I have transfered Lyman from Acme to Wildtown so I could replace him with Peanut in the future.
Just need her to ask to move out.

Mira is a very good option for a uchi villager, so she might stick around there and being single, heh, heh!

You have Whitney as a starter so I'd say you're very lucky even if I'm not a fan of the rest (Peanut is cute though) XD

Back