Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (191) +
G'Day Dudes & Dudettes,

Selling these two items as follows: New Nintendo 3DS and New 3DS - Maple. Make an offer, I'll accept either TBT or IGB.

Sorry to intrude. But, isn't a New 3DS for 20TBT a little steep? Sets are going for little more than that.
Just my thoughts, is all

That person obviously had money to burn, haha.
Personally I'd pay no more than, maybe 8TBT for one. Just imo :)

Fair enough, I'm new to selling them so yeah hehe. But if you want to buy one for 8TBT I'll be happy to sell them.

Lol. Thank you, but thats fine. I've got a few amiibo of my own, so I can get them in-game.
Good luck with your sales

Okay. Can you give me 30-45 minutes? Sorry to make you wait, but I have to get dressed and walk to the nearest free WiFi spot (phone's hotspot is dodgy at best, useless at worst).

Okay. Can you give me 30-45 minutes? Sorry to make you wait, but I have to get dressed and walk to the nearest free WiFi spot (phone's hotspot is dodgy at best, useless at worst).

All good :) I can wait. I currently have my gates open so just VM me when you're on so I know to look at my DS.

Please VM me when you're ready, I'm about to go to bed soon after I get some visits done. Sorry :(

Sorry about that. My mom and I went out. Let me just pay you now and I'll pick it up tomorrow. What timezone are you in? Hopefully we'll manage some kind of good hour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back