• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States [H] Series 1-4 & WA[UPDATED 5/12]

Hey there! I have both Caroline and Lucy, I was wondering if you would be willing to trade them for Kabuki. Send me a private message if you're interested. Thank you!

Hey there! I have both Caroline and Lucy, I was wondering if you would be willing to trade them for Kabuki. Send me a private message if you're interested. Thank you!
Would you like to trade again? I can trade cards 143 Olivia and 193 Keaton for cards 164 Biana and 297 Apollo. It's fine If you want to wait until our first trade Is completed. Just let me know! :)

PM'ed you both~! :D

hello, would you be interested in trading my 346 Peewee for your 136 Egbert? I'm in the US

Hi! I have WA 19 Maddie, 76 Jeremiah, and 213 Digby. I'm interested in WA 40 Tad and 299 Francine. I have more cards incoming this week as well, but I need WA 40 to finish my WA set!

Good morning!!! I sent you a PM about a possible trade, hopefully it will work out :) Have a great DAY!!!

#weekendbump!
Happy Saturday (or Sunday?) everyone! (^-^)/
I got some new cards today, so I updated the first post :3
Please help me find my last 10 cards ♡

Thank you to everyone who has traded with me so far! ♡

Last edited:
Is your list up to date ? If so I have Wolfgang if you want to trade for Stitches.

Back