• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Restarted

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Pink Hybrid Lily
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
I made a post a while ago about possibly restarting my wild world town and I ended up going through with it! I do miss my old town but not so much, overall it was worth it to reset considering I can't afford a second copy. My starters were Limberg, Monique, and Bill (He was a starter in new leaf too!). Later moved in Peanut, Kiki, and Lucky!(He was in my old Wild World town). I have to get in the hang of playing everyday but besides that I'm pleased! I got a really kick a** map as well, so cool.

Anybody else reset lately? :)

I started my very first wild world town today! I had wanted to try it for a long time but got discouraged by the prices at Game Stop (seriously, do they even want customers?). Until it dawned on me that online is a good place to search! Found a copy for dirt cheap (shipping not so much, but all in all cheaper than Game Stop). So I'm excited to see what wild world has to offer :)

I still play this. I actually ordered a new copy from Amazon a couple of months ago because I lost my original one, and I'm still visiting my town at least once a week. This game to me has better villager interaction, with for example how they have Hobbies and aren't completely flat like in Animal Crossing New Leaf. Would be nice if they brought this game to the Switch Virtual Console.

Back