Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So Easter is closing in on us and I am really eggcited for the eggstra eggstravagent Easter event here on TBT!

Now there hasn't been any talk of it yet but I am already HYPED for it! After this lull in activity since Christmas it's eggsactly what the forum needs!

The past years I've been pretty bad at cracking the codes, spending half the time hard-boiling my brain for the answers, but during the Halloween event I actually got it over easy! Although I still have 0 confidence in me getting any of the picture scrambles because those are evil and need to go fry in Heck where they belong.

Now I'm not yolking when I say I WILL get a Black Egg this year! I'm hatching a plan to get as many eggs as I can this year.

Is anybody else feeling the HYPE for this year's Easter event?

Last edited:
lol, Easter is still like two months away.

first is Mardi Gras next week-- will Pave re-appear in shop?

then it's St. David's Day on March 1st (maybe there will be special daffodils or leeks! :p).

then there is St Patrick's Day on March 17. (hrm, will the spring shamrocks re-appear, or was that a one-time boon??)

as for egg hunt clues, I did notice during last year's event and in looking at previous events in archive, that there was a significant logic gap between the clues written by the ladies on staff and those written by the dudes. as in, sorry fellas, but your clues made no sense.... :confused:

lol, Easter is still like two months away.

first is Mardi Gras next week-- will Pave re-appear in shop?

then it's St. David's Day on March 1st (maybe there will be special daffodils or leeks! :p).

then there is St Patrick's Day on March 17. (hrm, will the spring shamrocks re-appear, or was that a one-time boon??)

as for egg hunt clues, I did notice during last year's event and in looking at previous events in archive, that there was a significant logic gap between the clues written by the ladies on staff and those written by the dudes. as in, sorry fellas, but your clues made no sense.... :confused:

Man time goes by so fast, I still remember you talking about leeks last year, and on St Patrick's you were supposed to make me yummy food... But those Holidays imo aren't as significant as Easter, it's the only one I think is getting an event, but with Jake's post who knows! (St. Patrick's should be more significant though even though I love snakes, I also love my heritage)

B-But Jake, how will I ever get a complete egg collection and feed my collectible addiction if there's no event? :(

WE NEED AN ALOLAN VULPIX EASTER EGG BASED OFF THE ONE IN THE POKEMON ANIME! MAKE IT A THING SOMEONE, PLEASEEE!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Easter 2017 is cancelled™

I have never done any Easter or TBT fair events since I was inactive. Hopefully this will be fun and not cancelled.

Don't worry about it. They always do this.

I am so hyped for the event. I can't wait to see what eggs there will be and how well i'll find eggs. But once again, I won't be after the golden egg.

Don't worry about it. They always do this.

I am so hyped for the event. I can't wait to see what eggs there will be and how well i'll find eggs. But once again, I won't be after the golden egg.
You ever heard of the boy who cried wolf ;)

yay, spending hours staring at the screen and wondering how sadistic the admins and mods are

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Easter 2017 is cancelled?

just like the fair that happened last year? :eek:

also yall best believe i'll be ready for easter event!

I'll be waiting for an event. You admins and mods better come through or you'll have a lot of upset users on your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back