Hype for Easter 2017!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're not gonna have an egg hunt, can we have an apple hunt? I love to collect apples instead of eggs.

It's kinda been ruined for me ever since that one thing-that-I'm-not-entirely-sure-how-many-people-actually-know-about happened last year (or was it the year before?). Not feeling the hype.

Never have been to an Easter event on TBT. :eek:
If not this year, then I wonder when I could see how it goes?

It's kinda been ruined for me ever since that one thing-that-I'm-not-entirely-sure-how-many-people-actually-know-about happened last year (or was it the year before?). Not feeling the hype.

no controversy last year-- it was an exciting group sprint to the finish as Money D. Luffy came away with the golden egg in the final stage!! :D

last year also saw the added excitement of four egg collectibles being retired, setting off a mad frenzy in the collectibles market and crayzay price inflation in the rush to snag some newly retired yoshi and togepi eggs!

and, the long desired Pikachu collectible was created; plus (maybe Thunder was on strike???) a number of the collectibles were designed by a non-TBT guest artist!

finally, most of the clues iirc were written by Oblivia and Tina, resulting in answers that (unlike in past egghunts) bore some logical connection to the riddles!

Sorry kids, no Easter this year! My suit, er... my skin has a large hole in it and I'm far too modest a fella to wander around the forum with my bunny tail on display! Ol' Zipper's also getting just a little too up there in age to stay up all night hiding eggs around this place - I'd much rather be sitting in my snug little hole drinking a nice hot toddy, I mean... a nice glass of carrot juice!

Judas!!!

Try me. I'm on a first name basis with Jesus.

Judas!!!

We were planning on holding a special Easter Sunday service instead after finding out 63 of you are full of sin.

When the TBT mods release a new set of eggs/clues on Easter

http://i.imgur.com/aJkiSnR.gif

^linking instead of embedding because it's 25MB, dont click if you are on mobile data

I just want chocolate.

Dude, I already went to Walmart with no self control bought a giant Reese's egg, two packs of the normal ones, three boxes of Cadbury eggs and a bag of Robin Eggs... and I'm sorry to say there were no survivors.

Dude, I already went to Walmart with no self control bought a giant Reese's egg, two packs of the normal ones, three boxes of Cadbury eggs and a bag of Robin Eggs... and I'm sorry to say there were no survivors.

Don't! Lol, I daren't walk into a store this time of year, I don't think I could deal with the consequences. It's bad enough shopping online with all these Easter deals and it's not even March yet.

Don't! Lol, I daren't walk into a store this time of year, I don't think I could deal with the consequences. It's bad enough shopping online with all these Easter deals and it's not even March yet.

When I brought it home my mom said the same thing. But who do you think helped me eat it all? XD Also my sister totally bought Peeps, and we tried and made our guesses as to the flavors of the mystery ones.

most holiday-themed candy isn't even that great, and easter's is no exception

I love Peeps so much, I used to hate them but the flavored ones are bombbbbbbb.com and I love all Reese's holiday shaped stuff because the peanut butter/chocolate ratio is WAY better than the normal cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back