Hype for Easter 2017!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it will be appearing for sure. in my sidebar display!! :cool:

Ha. Keep fooling yourselves. We all know that Golden Egg is gonna be in my sidebar at the end of the Easter event. ;)

Naamloos-1.png

keep dreamin'

Can't you just give yourself all the Golden Eggs you want? Just saying.

The golden goose is fickle and requires a massive Gundam sacrifice every year for a new egg. The gundam requires a lot of cashflow, which is why the staff pools our money together for it.

So unlike every other collectible, this is not one we can easily clone. :(

my recollection is that about ten people were in the running for the golden egg last year.

everyone else either hadnt solved enough clues, or had cashed in their points/"eggs" for collectibles in the event shop...

What is the golden egg anyways?

its sort of the grand prize collectible-- there's only 1 in the event shop, and it requires that you solve all the clues in order to have enough event currency to purchase it. i beleive Monkey B Luffy is the only active member who has one displayed. there's an inactive former mod with one displayed also....

I was thinking of returning to this forum more often again, sad to see this event cancelled when I'm finally being more greggarious

- - - Post Merge - - -

egg #10 from 2015 can still eat it

Which one was that

its sort of the grand prize collectible-- there's only 1 in the event shop, and it requires that you solve all the clues in order to have enough event currency to purchase it. i beleive Monkey B Luffy is the only active member who has one displayed. there's an inactive former mod with one displayed also....

the will of B lives on

and yeah, jennifer has the only gifted golden egg (from tom, they became ungiftable afterwards)

and oath *should* have one too, unless he finally made good on his troll and actually deleted it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which one was that

the one that literally only oath2order got

Last edited:
My knowledge of Nintendo outside of ACNL is v limited so I'll probably fail at a lot of the stuff... =[ But I hope I get at least SOME eggs. Also secretly hoping one of my threads get an egg hid on it. ^u^

Last edited:
Can someone please explain how Easter works? Is it like a egg hunt around the site? BECAUSE I WANT SOME COLLECTABLES

solve riddles
click links or enter codes
get eggs
spend eggs on eggs

bonus game:
get/give help on how to solve riddles
receive a ban and all your work on the event stripped away

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back