• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hype for Easter 2017!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbt easter event cancelled, because the staff realized the only way they could up the ante was to place all the eggs in political threads

and ain't nobody want to muck through all that garbage, especially said staff

This egg is yuge.
This egg was here for what happened in Sweden last night.
Fake eggs.

tbt easter 2017; a recap of the 2016 general eleggtion

Many people want to get rid of this because they lost, but some say it should be fixed.

Although this is not an official clue, this is an example of how clever their clues are.

This egg is yuge.
This egg was here for what happened in Sweden last night.
Fake eggs.

alternative eggs dictate there should be alternative easter

As someone who is new here, how do you do things with eggs?

and there is some event or something? do people do this like outside of being online?

As someone who is new here, how do you do things with eggs?

and there is some event or something? do people do this like outside of being online?

You look all over the forum, and click on some weird links to be distributed an egg currency. You can also buy egg collectibles with the egg currency.

However, there is a rule where you should not tell others where you found them. In fact, you shouldn't even give hints on where you got them. The staff doesn't want people ruining others' fun, which also means making it too easy for them.

You look all over the forum, and click on some weird links to be distributed an egg currency. You can also buy egg collectibles with the egg currency.

However, there is a rule where you should not tell others where you found them. In fact, you shouldn't even give hints on where you got them. The staff doesn't want people ruining others' fun, which also means making it too easy for them.

so they hide special links in certain posts? I've never actually been active for this event and I'm excited to try it this year.

Put kittens in the eggs, I tried to find this video from facebook to post here but instead take this picture... it's not nearly as good.
stock-photo-easter-silver-chinchilla-persian-kitten-hatched-from-ostrich-egg-on-straw-68056327.jpg

We only have so many cats and I don't want to forget the great Cat Egg fisasco of 2012 where Jubs forgot to put air holes in the eggs for the cats. Nobody wants dead cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back