Hype for Easter 2017!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't this be this upcoming weekend?
Why havent we heard anything yet about it?

Again, no one ever said there would be an Easter event this year, and if there is, no one said it would be the same as last years ;)

Again, no one ever said there would be an Easter event this year, and if there is, no one said it would be the same as last years ;)

But my apple army is coming to this site on Sunday. If there is no egg hunt, there's no reason for the apple army to be here.

Curious if their is going be an event.. have remember to check back then.

Guys I have acquired secret intell the easter event is going to be turning everyone's collectables into eggs and then having a fake mod fight

Guys I have acquired secret intell the easter event is going to be turning everyone's collectables into eggs and then having a fake mod fight

Omg1!!1!1!!!!1!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never would have guessed, ya'll is sneaky

Oh woops you guessed it right.

Welp time to cancel it for good then :(

as long as the sidebars bug-out again, that sounds like a pretty good deal.

yes let us get on the hype train for this easter eVENT

i'll be the hype train conductor
all aboard choo choo !1111111111111111!!!!

Confirmed it will be the same as last years

the twist is that this time the fight is due to turning everyone's collectibles into golden eggs with no way to reverse without a full collectibles purge , thus ruining their exclusivity

also jeremy quits because of it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back