Hype for Easter 2017!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda sad if an easter event doesn't push through (haven't had my grubby hands on a yoshi egg collectible yet, and it's one of my favorites! ; 0; ) but seeing that the staff has put constant effort into smaller events, I still applaud the time and effort the staff exerts. <3 I'll miss the excess egg puns this year, especially those that come along with gifted egg collectibles!

These egg puns are both eggcellent and eggscruciating. Can't we stop the yolks before our heads eggsplode? Sure, they crack us up but some people are dyeing over here. Oh and:

OyasRmTm5s-8.png

happy Palm Sunday, next weekend is Easter sunday!

even even if they don't, in our hearts your threads will have still laid an egg... ;):p

Aww thanks. I want the Easter Event already and I want there to be art things so I can do them, cause I suck at the puzzle stuff. The actual egg hunting I wasn't half bad at tho.

Aww thanks. I want the Easter Event already and I want there to be art things so I can do them, cause I suck at the puzzle stuff. The actual egg hunting I wasn't half bad at tho.

I feel like there couldn't possibly be any event riddles/puzzles more frustrating then the Halloween ones last year. I was legitimately asking my mom to help me, and that really did like nothing for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

happy Palm Sunday, next weekend is Easter sunday!

even even if they don't, in our hearts your threads will have still laid an egg... ;):p

Are they snake eggs?

Make sure u guys study up on all the features TBT has because last time they hid an egg in the PM boxes

I hope they announce it with a huge long-winded post detailing everything

then at the ends it's just "nah j/k guys it really is cancelled" in tiny washed out text

Last edited:
I hope they announce it with a huge long-winded post detailing everything

then at the ends it's just "nah j/k guys it really is cancelled" in tiny washed out text

then they wouldnt need the art team. why are you so against Thunder, Laudine, and Peter?!? :(
they need these jobs-- they've got families to feed!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back