• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hype for Easter 2017!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it will be appearing for sure. in my sidebar display!! :cool:

Ha. Keep fooling yourselves. We all know that Golden Egg is gonna be in my sidebar at the end of the Easter event. ;)

Naamloos-1.png

keep dreamin'

Can't you just give yourself all the Golden Eggs you want? Just saying.

The golden goose is fickle and requires a massive Gundam sacrifice every year for a new egg. The gundam requires a lot of cashflow, which is why the staff pools our money together for it.

So unlike every other collectible, this is not one we can easily clone. :(

my recollection is that about ten people were in the running for the golden egg last year.

everyone else either hadnt solved enough clues, or had cashed in their points/"eggs" for collectibles in the event shop...

What is the golden egg anyways?

its sort of the grand prize collectible-- there's only 1 in the event shop, and it requires that you solve all the clues in order to have enough event currency to purchase it. i beleive Monkey B Luffy is the only active member who has one displayed. there's an inactive former mod with one displayed also....

I was thinking of returning to this forum more often again, sad to see this event cancelled when I'm finally being more greggarious

- - - Post Merge - - -

egg #10 from 2015 can still eat it

Which one was that

its sort of the grand prize collectible-- there's only 1 in the event shop, and it requires that you solve all the clues in order to have enough event currency to purchase it. i beleive Monkey B Luffy is the only active member who has one displayed. there's an inactive former mod with one displayed also....

the will of B lives on

and yeah, jennifer has the only gifted golden egg (from tom, they became ungiftable afterwards)

and oath *should* have one too, unless he finally made good on his troll and actually deleted it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which one was that

the one that literally only oath2order got

Last edited:
My knowledge of Nintendo outside of ACNL is v limited so I'll probably fail at a lot of the stuff... =[ But I hope I get at least SOME eggs. Also secretly hoping one of my threads get an egg hid on it. ^u^

Last edited:
Can someone please explain how Easter works? Is it like a egg hunt around the site? BECAUSE I WANT SOME COLLECTABLES

solve riddles
click links or enter codes
get eggs
spend eggs on eggs

bonus game:
get/give help on how to solve riddles
receive a ban and all your work on the event stripped away

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back