Hype for Easter 2017!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's... too much information... about your knowledge of toads...

Psh, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a toad sounds like after being injected with a trenbolone/deca durabolin combo. It's common knowledge for those of us who spend a lot of time at the gym.

when i was in school i had to do a science project on cane toads and came across this gem

uCHBH1c.jpg

I actually believe the staff this time. Normally, you would think it's a joke, but I think it's real.

I do think the staff are cool. They just disappoint us sometimes. But I do want the golden egg.

tbt easter event cancelled, because the staff realized the only way they could up the ante was to place all the eggs in political threads

and ain't nobody want to muck through all that garbage, especially said staff

Last edited:
tbt easter event cancelled, because the staff realized the only way they could up the ante was to place all the eggs in political threads

and ain't nobody want to muck through all that garbage, especially said staff

That makes a lot of sense, actually. Last year was plain hell for discussions of politics and other controversial discussions. Plus, there was fewer interesting stuff to hide eggs in than the past couple of years. But I do wish they can give out moon wands again some time in the future. I still haven't gotten mine.

I actually believe the staff this time. Normally, you would think it's a joke, but I think it's real.

I do think the staff are cool. They just disappoint us sometimes. But I do want the golden egg.

Sheeple.

EASTER 2017 is NOT cancelled. I will kms if so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back