• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hype for Easter 2017!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only have so many cats and I don't want to forget the great Cat Egg fisasco of 2012 where Jubs forgot to put air holes in the eggs for the cats. Nobody wants dead cats.

It was catastrophic.

We only have so many cats and I don't want to forget the great Cat Egg fisasco of 2012 where Jubs forgot to put air holes in the eggs for the cats. Nobody wants dead cats.

See you say nobody, but I am one of those people.

Sorry kids, no Easter this year! My suit, er... my skin has a large hole in it and I'm far too modest a fella to wander around the forum with my bunny tail on display! Ol' Zipper's also getting just a little too up there in age to stay up all night hiding eggs around this place - I'd much rather be sitting in my snug little hole drinking a nice hot toddy, I mean... a nice glass of carrot juice!

^what the bunny said.

Sneak peek of the banner I've been working on:

maXcdZG.gif

Last edited:
^what the bunny said.

maXcdZG.gif

Nice one! You are a great artist.

You may cancel Easter on TBT, but not in real life. And if you can, you can only cancel egg hunting.

Maybe when staff applications open, I should sign up for project staff. I may not be the best artist, but I can design, and I have many ideas for events.

Sorry kids, no Easter this year! My suit, er... my skin has a large hole in it and I'm far too modest a fella to wander around the forum with my bunny tail on display! Ol' Zipper's also getting just a little too up there in age to stay up all night hiding eggs around this place - I'd much rather be sitting in my snug little hole drinking a nice hot toddy, I mean... a nice glass of carrot juice!

Holy crap tho Zipper Easter has been celebrated with bunny eggs for like 300 years how old are you????

And also, what do you do on the other 364 days of the year?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if you can, you can only cancel egg hunting.

NO!!! You can never cancel egg hunting!! Only reschedule!!

THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN APPLE!!!!!

nice try staff i can see right through your disguise literally

^what the bunny said.

maXcdZG.gif

Wow art goddess laudine has done it again ����������

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back