• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hype for Easter 2017!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Easter around here must be great! Everyone is so excited for it. Hopefully I manage to stay online long enough to get some egg collectibles! :p

lmao the mods always do the "the event is canceled!!!!!" thing every year so yall should just chill and wait, if they dont do it they wont do it lol, and they would have closed the tread or smth

tbh i had a weird dream last night that instead of the golden egg this year there was a horse egg. i dont know why i dreamt this.

lmao the mods always do the "the event is canceled!!!!!" thing every year so yall should just chill and wait, if they dont do it they wont do it lol, and they would have closed the tread or smth

or they've done it every year to lure people into a false sense of security about it being a joke

it was all for this moment

closing the thread would shatter that illusion

Last edited:
The other forums I'm in have already started their easter events like a week ago, but tbh they can't compare to TBT's egg-hunting difficulty. I swear everyone starts becoming a detective during TBT hunting or riddle events, that's why I find it more fun lmao

The other forums I'm in have already started their easter events like a week ago, but tbh they can't compare to TBT's egg-hunting difficulty. I swear everyone starts becoming a detective during TBT hunting or riddle events, that's why I find it more fun lmao

or you just get tired of thinking and check every semi-notable thread from the past 3 years outside of things like the unpinned threads in the trading boards and such

Last edited:
I'm so glad I'm on spring break rn for the Easter event IF it's happening

I'm calling it now: one of the easter eggs will be in a Breath of The Wild thread.

tbh i had a weird dream last night that instead of the golden egg this year there was a horse egg. i dont know why i dreamt this.

I think I'll go ahead and confirm that something like this probably won't happen.

...*deletes horseegg12.png*

No event in TBT history has been as cancelled as this year's Easter event.

I think I'll go ahead and confirm that something like this probably won't happen.

...*deletes horseegg12.png*

where are the remaining 11 horseegg.pngs? i feel like you're hiding smth from us :///

Repeat: If you are hosting the event, my apples and I are more than ready. But if you don't host it, I would like a good reason why you won't host it once Easter is over.

Repeat: If you are hosting the event, my apples and I are more than ready. But if you don't host it, I would like a good reason why you won't host it once Easter is over.

easter is already over

it's amazing, the real world finally cancelled easter

all the similar promotions and stuff are just a bizarrely timed coincidence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back