• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hype for Easter 2017!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned things about toads today that I probably didn't need to know :)

We get free collectibles, and isn't that what TBT's all about?!

;)

And we can't sign up for staff just for free collectibles. We have to do it to represent the community.

I don't think I would make a good mod, but I could do a good job as a project staff member. I wanna help on the events.

I'm dead.

buj6FYj.png

I don't get what's so funny?

the biggest thing here is that the staff board seemingly isn't in the town hall

That screenshot looks like it was captured in 2013. How did I know? ACCF wasn't a sub board, Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation, and PC Gaming are sub-boards of the Gamer's Lounge, and there was no Bulletin Board forum. So I don't think the contact the staff sub-board is even on there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The tree on TBT needs fixing. It looks plain to me. Where are the apples?

That screenshot looks like it was captured in 2013. How did I know? ACCF wasn't a sub board, Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation, and PC Gaming are sub-boards of the Gamer's Lounge, and there was no Bulletin Board forum. So I don't think the contact the staff sub-board is even on there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The tree on TBT needs fixing. It looks plain to me. Where are the apples?

Why ya gotta get so technical xD IT'S SHREK FORUMS!!

This needs to be a real thing. Like right now.

Honestly the easter egg hunt is one of the few times of year where I can sell collectibles because I only like red ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back