• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hype for Easter 2017!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I brought it home my mom said the same thing. But who do you think helped me eat it all? XD Also my sister totally bought Peeps, and we tried and made our guesses as to the flavors of the mystery ones.

Help? I never need help eating chocolate, lol. I've never had Peeps before, I don't think they sell them where I live. :(

Help? I never need help eating chocolate, lol. I've never had Peeps before, I don't think they sell them where I live. :(

The plain ones aren't great, but the flavored ones are so good. It's just marshmallow with a flavored outside. They have a fruit punch flavor that is to die for!

Maybe the staff did plan on having the Easter event, but the apples found their stash of eggs and stole them. The apples also want to take over Easter. So the staff cancelled the event.

Stupid apples. They ruin everything.

Maybe the staff did plan on having the Easter event, but the apples found their stash of eggs and stole them. The apples also want to take over Easter. So the staff cancelled the event.

Stupid apples. They ruin everything.

yeah

thats what happened

you know guys, the staff is already overworked and they are good to us so we should appreciate what they have done already :(

but then again i was super hyped for my first easter event ever until this popped up and completely tore down my chances of being in the "in" crowd and ever obtaining easter egg crap this year and i'm kinda sad and y'all ruined a kid's chances of a happy easter thanks. and also i like pineapple on pizza that crap is pretty cool and also the sign that easter is cancelled is pretty cool as well but lets focus on the sad child here

Last edited:
Umm...whoa. Sorry! Didn't expect a big negative reaction like that. Of course I appreciate what the staff does! They're people too and we are fortunate that they give up time from their lives to make us members happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back