• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hype for Easter 2017!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that St. Patrick's Day is over it's Easter now right?

St. Patrick's day aint over til Ive had me corned beef brisket and cabbage (and consumed all the leftovers), and all the Smithwick's and Guinness stouts are gone. so we're probably looking at another three or four days of St. Patrick's Day...

St. Patrick's day aint over til Ive had me corned beef brisket and cabbage (and consumed all the leftovers), and all the Smithwick's and Guinness stouts are gone. so we're probably looking at another three or four days of St. Patrick's Day...

it's called st. patrick's day, not st. patrick days

I swear you get more excited about holidays than anyone on here lol.

they aren't doing easter because mods are soulless succubi

I feel no hype whatsoever.
I'm going to be spending that time playing a game of some variety. I'm still working on Breath of the Wild, Dragon Quest VIII 3D, and Mega Man X Collection.

I guess I'm a bit hyped. I was banned during the event last year, but I still had a lot of fun trying to crack codes with my friends. I guess it'll be my first official Easter on TBT

My collection aches for those egg collectibles. I only have the Sakura Easter Egg. It's beautiful, but it's also lonely.

Always love events on here. First time doing the Easter one. :) Hopefully I canparticipate and won't be swamped and exhausted from work.

I want an egg.
413c256cd93372f7747be79350f42446.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the Easter event. It'll be my first time participating. Hopefully I won't be too busy by then. I have my eye on the golden egg if it makes a reappearance.

I'm looking forward to the Easter event. It'll be my first time participating. Hopefully I won't be too busy by then. I have my eye on the golden egg if it makes a reappearance.

it will be appearing for sure. in my sidebar display!! :cool:

Ha. Keep fooling yourselves. We all know that Golden Egg is gonna be in my sidebar at the end of the Easter event. ;)

it'd definitely look pretty in your sidebar c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back