Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosielovely

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
Please come visit my town, if you'd like! :) I haven't had any visitors yet, so please come and let me know what you think! My dream code is: 5C00-0037-5C74 and the town's name is Hunnybun!

hi, I visited your town's dream. overall I like it, reminds me of earlier versions of my town, pretty basic overall but that's not necessarily a bad thing (especially if that's the look you want and/or your town's a work in progress). your town reminds me of a quiet small mountain town.

I love the concept of the cherry cafe and like what you have going on it, that was my favorite part of your town. I think if you surrounded it with cherry trees and pink/Red flowers that would add to it (perhaps even all the carnations/colors and/or the flower archway pwp) also, more pieces of the lovely set (like replacing your classic tables with lovely end tables) would help too. the papa panda which is Pink I think would fit better in the main cafe room. maybe even some of the magazine items. I think the kitchen island would look good in your upstairs with the stew pots on it. the black corner sofa doesn't seem to match but I like the placement and idea there.

those are just my two cents about your cafe, but I understand it's your vision so even if you kept it the way it is I still think it creates a nice feel, good job!

Thank you!! Im so glad you liked it! I guess im not quite as big on making the town as a whole super fancy, definitely work on the houses more :) I will keep your ideas in mind about the cafe, i kinda thought some things might have looked a lil out of place, so I appreciate your feedback!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you think getting the black box corner sofa changed to pink?

Last edited:
Hiya! I just finished visiting! Your town was cute, especially the houses :) I loved the cafe! Very cute!

The town as a whole feels a little empty though.. I think some more public works projects and growth around town would help!

Thank you!! I will probably build more things in the town, soon! I agree, it's a bit boring, in that aspect! Haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back