• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My dream town 🐱💕 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosielovely

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Please come visit my town, if you'd like! :) I haven't had any visitors yet, so please come and let me know what you think! My dream code is: 5C00-0037-5C74 and the town's name is Hunnybun!

hi, I visited your town's dream. overall I like it, reminds me of earlier versions of my town, pretty basic overall but that's not necessarily a bad thing (especially if that's the look you want and/or your town's a work in progress). your town reminds me of a quiet small mountain town.

I love the concept of the cherry cafe and like what you have going on it, that was my favorite part of your town. I think if you surrounded it with cherry trees and pink/Red flowers that would add to it (perhaps even all the carnations/colors and/or the flower archway pwp) also, more pieces of the lovely set (like replacing your classic tables with lovely end tables) would help too. the papa panda which is Pink I think would fit better in the main cafe room. maybe even some of the magazine items. I think the kitchen island would look good in your upstairs with the stew pots on it. the black corner sofa doesn't seem to match but I like the placement and idea there.

those are just my two cents about your cafe, but I understand it's your vision so even if you kept it the way it is I still think it creates a nice feel, good job!

Thank you!! Im so glad you liked it! I guess im not quite as big on making the town as a whole super fancy, definitely work on the houses more :) I will keep your ideas in mind about the cafe, i kinda thought some things might have looked a lil out of place, so I appreciate your feedback!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you think getting the black box corner sofa changed to pink?

Last edited:
Hiya! I just finished visiting! Your town was cute, especially the houses :) I loved the cafe! Very cute!

The town as a whole feels a little empty though.. I think some more public works projects and growth around town would help!

Thank you!! I will probably build more things in the town, soon! I agree, it's a bit boring, in that aspect! Haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back