• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading cataloging Gracie items

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (278) +
So I finally got T&T Emporium, and I realize that my life doesn't afford me enough time to raise the igb for furniture and clothes I don't need anyway. I was hoping someone, or several someones, with complete sets and clothes from Gracie's collections would allow me to catalog them just so I can have the info. I'll pay in tbt or igb, whichever is preferable. I have a few pieces from the gorgeous set already from passing the fashion checks but otherwise nada

Update: Gorgeous and princess sets successfully logged, just need Sweets, Gracie, and Card sets. May do clothing on my own, not sure yet

Last edited:
I'll let you catalog the princess set for...5 TBT? does that sound good?

I can let you catalog the gorgeous set for 4TBT? VM or PM me when you're on, I should be available for the next few hours today. :)

I can let you catalog the gorgeous set for 4TBT? VM or PM me when you're on, I should be available for the next few hours today. :)

Just finished with the other poster, so if you want to swing by my gates are still open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Big thanks to Pinkbabydoll and Alicia for permitting my cataloging their sets. Now does anybody have Gracie, Sweets and Card sets?

Back