Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Embarrassing moments are terrible in that moment, but fun to talk about after! So let's share some and laugh at each other :)

I was on my break at work (split shift) and was on my way back on the bus with my bf. We were seated at the back, and my bf noticed one of my old friends close to the door with his gf and pointed them out to me. Now, if you didn't know yet, I have social anxiety. I started panicking and tried to make myself as small as possible so that they wouldn't recognise me. I kept whispering to my bf not to look in their direction, and frantically thinking of ways to get past them without them noticing, since it was almost my stop. Well, no time to think, I had to get off and I stood up and walked towards the doors where they were standing, trying to avert my gaze elsewhere. Unfortunately, the bus pulled to an abrupt stop and I fell right into my old friend, my hands pressed on his chest. I tried to play it off but he was looking right into my face. So I panicked and said, "Oh..hi.." and raised my hand in a wave (without actually waving, so it was just me raising my palm really) and I hurriedly ran off the bus. To this day, that memory torments me haha!

For extra fun, you can rate the level of embarrassment for the moment of the person above! Completely optional though :)

Last edited:
Once I fell asleep while getting an MRI. The nurse scared me when she woke me up and I scared her by flinching at the sound of her voice. It was pretty funny though

yours sounds like an anime haha. I'd say that's worth being tormented by

Last edited:
Sometimes I feel like my life is one big embarsssing moment ;)
I always remember a few years ago when we had really bad snow and it froze during the night, I went out to the car, slipped, and did some sort of acrobatics I never knew I was capable of. We live on a quiet street but naturally everybody was out when it happened...
Last year at work I was leaning on a door in the assembly hall when it opened and I fell through, like out of a cartoon. I'm always doing embarrassing things

Last edited:
Teacher crushes.

I've had waaaay too many of them, and looking back, they were so ugly as heck (NOT WORTH HAVING A CRUSH AND BEING WEIRD OVER) and it always makes me cringe.

I have so many repressed embarrassing moments tbh lol.

Basically every time I bang my head on the overhead luggage compartment on those tiny planes. In front of your seating partner... And everyone else behind you.

There's probably a ton from school that I can't remember, and I'd say that's a good thing.

as a kid i did many things that were weird when i got sad or bored such as rubbing lipstick all over my arm, or drawing on walls with it
there was this one time where i got a little carried away and put a lot of liquid lipstick on my lips because it felt so nice, my older sister came upstairs and she didn't exactly see me but i looked like a clown
i also drew on the mirror and i was hiding in the bathroom, she came in and asked if i was doing this for a boy which was funny to me but also embarrassing, because when i said no she didn't believe me. she also rang my mom ranting on about not nice things about little me

When I was walking the dog I was holding the lead in one hand and the poo bag was in the other hand. Only the hand that held the poo bag accidentally brushed past a bush and the bag ripped open and you can already imagine what happened. What's worse was there were people walking towards me and they saw what had happened. I just continued walking because I was so embarrassed but now looking back at it, it was hilarious!

I was in the district spelling bee in 5th grade. My word was "Waddle". I spelled it w-a-d-d-e-l

after PE once in 6th grade we had to share locking rooms with the other class for some reason. it was crowded and I hung my backpack on the wall because there was no space left on the benches. i took out my clothes but a pair of clean (i actually think it was completely new too??) underwear fell out and landed on a girl in the other class' head or back. i died . she freaked out and everyone looked at her and she was like "is this yours?" to me and i said No bc im stupid like that. i should have said yes im sorry it is clean but Nah i thought itwas a better idea to deny it ????? i left as soon as i was done . my underwear still lying in the corner of the room ....
it might not sound that bad but it was Really embarrassing

I was wearing white pants one day and at the end of grade 8 music class, some girl came up to me and told me to go with her to the bathroom. Confused, I agreed and went. She then told me to look at the butt of my pants. I did and it was all red. I hadn't ever gotten my period but I was horrified and checked. Nothing.

Turns out the colour from the chairs in class leaked onto my pants. I had to walk home with the girl's sweater around my waist. It was super nice of her but totally embarrassing for me. ;__;

One time in sixth grade I was like falling asleep and my teacher made me read out of a book (it was like a biology book but I was still in elementary school so it wasn't really biology) and in the middle of reading, still half asleep, I said "orgasm" instead of "organism." I'm sure everyone has forgotten about it by now but wow I sure haven't

i had a partner presentation last semester and my partner didnt do anything for the project even though i messaged him a million times so when the day came to present i only had my part done but the part he said he'd do was completely blank and he said nothing the whole time. im really quiet irl and am unconfident with my voice so when i had to speak i spoke really quiet so the teachers and students kept telling me to speak louder even tho i could not say anything any louder. when i finished the teachers did not look happy at all and neither did any of the students so when the bell rang school was over i grabbed my bag and left in ****ing tears it was awful i was so gross and snotty and wet ew i looked like a mess but like as i was standing waiting to get picked up a bunch of random ass kids came and hugged me i was so confused like were they the teachers kids?? this is a high school. but yeah that just made it even more awkward i hate those kids and the students and my teachers and that ****ing partner who couldnt do the project even tho we had like 2 weeks to work on it fffffffffffffffff i am so glad spring break is almost here

I was demoing food samples at work. This time I had to demo canned baked beans. Expensive ones to boot. Anyway, pretty much every customer made a "ew beans" or "haha farts" joke to me after I offered them a free sample. To make matters worse, because nobody wanted them, I had to scoop them out of the pan and wipe them into the garbage. I wasn't allowed to leave my table so I had to do it in front of passing customers. It was really bad. ;w; I was so happy when the day was over but then I had to do it Sunday too. ;__________________;

During a class trip, my teacher designated me to be the "teachers helper", which meant going to the front of the line (something little me always liked was being first) and opening and holding doors for the class. We were at the theater, going to see Shrek The Third. (cool, huh?) So as everyone was getting ready to head into the room, me, popcorn and drinks in hand (well, they were in a stupid little cardboard box-thing that didn't hold them very well) went to go and open and hold the door for everyone. Everyone walked through perfectly fine and without problem, so i naturally went to shut the door behind me. What i didn't know however, was that one of my classmates had went to the washroom with the TA, and that he was making a mad dash towards the door, and the thing with the doors at this theater is that they open up on there own, and this particular door was loose, so as i let go of the doorknob, it swung open, and it took my classmate with it, slamming him against the wall. He got cut pretty bad on his forehead, but i didn't get in trouble for it, as it was an accident. The most embarrassing part though, was my response when asked what had happened: "I forgot how to wash the door". I meant to say lock, but for some reason i said wash. The rest of the class proceeded to ridicule me throughout the entire movie and the following bus ride back to school. It's kinda funny thinking back on it now though.

Also, the time when my class was sitting down in a "story circle", I happened to be sitting behind a girl who happened to be wearing earrings. What did little babby me do? The first thing anyone would do in that situation, pull the earring right out! Luckily for me (and the girl), somehow i pulled it out cleanly, with no damage to the girls ear. I always wonder if that girl still remembers that as fondly as i do xD.

i stripped going down the outdoor stairs at school and there was 2 guys from my class and they started laughing at me and then to get out of their way i walked onto the grass because the path is small and i slipped in the mud just before i walked past them and i mean some kind of ugly bear sound when i hit the ground

Back