• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What furniture pieces do you wish were pwps?

It would be nice if there was a furniture placement permit where furniture ya drop becomes the piece itself instead of the leaf icon.

I wish there were some wider arches. I love the flower Arch but all of my paths are two squares wide, so I can't make it fit. I think more statues would be cool too, maybe even some of some villagers are other popular characters. I would love to erect a Beau statue in my town haha

Man, I wish the golden series furniture was PWP. It would be so cool! Also it would give people ideas of having a gold themed town. Also, I wish more zen furniture was made PWPs, helps zen towns develop more. Also traffic cones should deserve to be a PWP, because streetlights, benches, and streetclocks are. Also I'm a big bandwangoner, but the swinging bench should also deserve to be outside. Because 1. It looks weird inside your house, and 2. This is an OUTDOOR item. There are also many PWP that shouldnt be outside too. :lemon:

I just wish they'd be more lenient when it comes to spacing in PWPs like some can be placed by having only one space in between or could be none at all like in the case of putting iron garden chairs around a table or the usual, ordinary benches since you'll be able to sit when you go to the sides.

I do like the soft serve lamp being a street light kind of idea.. Just to make the town look more creative, fun and.. well I like food c":

man the more i think about this the more sad i get...i really wish we could place TVs outside and couches so we could have like movie nights in the plaza or something. it would make having no events fun. villagers could also be seen sitting down and using furniture

Tranquil Bridge seems like a good bridge option, especially for those who want a Zen themed town.

Omg i'd love to have cupid benches <3 they would look gorgeous in my town and the little dog ornaments would be adorable!!

Back