What furniture pieces do you wish were pwps?

creamyy

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Leif
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Lobo
Pavé
Jack
Tasty Cake
There are a lot of outdoor themed furniture pieces that I just wish we could place them outside or that they were pwps. For example I often see the iron garden chair and iron garden table used in happy home designer placed outdoors and I think they would make a cute set as a pwp outside, as well as the clothesline, basketball hoop and bird bath. What existing furniture would you like to see outdoors as a pwp?

Anything garden related! I mean yeah we have flowers and bushes, but I want the garden furniture to actually be something you can build

s.s. dolphin :p so i can blast off into space. and the mountain in the background of it.

maybe the giant ant, just for yunno, kicks. and tricks ?•○●

It'd be really cute to see a garden gnome as a PWP! (even though those things creep me out). Pretty much anything outdoor related fits the bill.

THE DANG SANDCASTLE

Why would I want a sandcastle inside my home, that's just messy and illogical, let me put it on the beach!

The Swinging bench, those garden lamps and the flower bed (the one that was added in the update).

I kinda wish you could put the flagpole from Harveys Shop somewhere around the town, like outside your house or villager houses.

The Merlions would be cool as a pwp as well :)

basically most of gulliver's gifts, but in a larger form! i'd love to have an eiffel tower, mouth of truth etc

basically most of gulliver's gifts, but in a larger form! i'd love to have an eiffel tower, mouth of truth etc

Second. Like it's neat we have a pyramid and moai head but give us more cool stuff! When you ask Isabelle about your town she always says people are saying it's becoming popular as a sightseeing destination, what sights are there to see? The 30 benches I've placed? XD

All the garden items and the swing bench. Placing PWP on the bench would make me very happy.
The Bistro table with the umbrella would be nice on the beach.

I would be happy if the rocks around your town were PWPs that you could build and destroy instead of just being stuck with them wherever they are.

I'd love to use the Cabana set at patio furniture for my own home!! I'm using it for a greenhouse room I'm working on in my own home and it's making me wish I could place that set outdoors

One time, in HHD, I put outside some dinosaur bones on display outside atop a rug. It looked so cool. Imagine that!
Blathers gives you a mission or something like that, then you could display fossils OUTDOORS!

I'm such a nerd.

Back